Monday, March 21, 2011

20 march 2011


I don't want to get into the habit of qualifying what I post here, but possibly some reader(s) would find it interesting that this drawing was executed by candlelight during an all-night blackout here at casa de tecnica mixta diaria. I certainly found it interesting. And by "interesting," I mean "annoying." How the hell did medieval monks illuminate all those beautiful book pages under such crappy lighting conditions?

Anyway, my man Bijan put in an appearance this Sunday, and this time he brought along a Gulfstream Jet Aircraft and a Limited Edition Bugatti by Bijan. And he was wearing some sort of aviator's neckerchief, bless him. He described this impressive tableau thusly: "3 Fastest Growing Brands in the World!" Take that, Steve Jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment