Friday, January 20, 2012

Wrapping things up




Hello gentle reader/spambot,

The drawings have all been posted, my pencils and things are tidied up for once, and the many, many sketchbooks have been carelessly left in a pile on a big blue chair in my dining room. Now what?

Well, I've been meaning to write a little something about the experience, and I was fortunate enough to have a deadline, courtesy of the LA Times, to spur me on to do it now, while I'm still feeling mild withdrawal from not sketching the front page every day (that cruise ship sideways in the water, that's quite an image). So, I wrote. You can see the results for yourself here.

I have one last post that'll come this weekend. Also, I've had some people ask me for prints of the drawings. I'm looking into that now, and will have them available soon(ish). So, if you want one, let me know via this email (mixedmediadaily@gmail.com).

Hope everyone's 2012 is off to a great start. I'm free now! Hit me up if you want to go see a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment