Friday, April 14, 2017

14 April 2017




This weekend is both the opening of Coachella here in sunny California and the Day of the Sun celebrations in North Korea. That is a broad spectrum of pageantry, my friends. Of course the performance roster at only one of these events might trigger all-out global nuclear annihilation. And I know you're all sitting back and saying, "I know, Lady Gaga, right?" But that's not at all what I'm talking about, you shallow bastard. If North Korea goes through with their incredibly stupid plan to conduct a nuclear test this weekend, and if Donald Trump decides to go with his incredibly stupid plan to launch an attack at North Korea if/when they do test a nuke, then I don't know---I guess if you die at Coachella while watching Father John Misty perform "Pure Comedy," you get a perfect score for activity/apocalypse synergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment